1. That there are few things cuter than a baby in a hat.
2. I would eventually figure out how to pose with a baby.
3. I would turn into a crazy person about Bud being behind on milestones. Homeboy is fighting me big time on sitting up. He just hilariously folds forward like human origami. And he gives me the stanky leg dance everytime I try and have him stand. God help me to not become like the moms on Toddlers and Tiaras.
4. I will make any face or sound no matter how ridiculous to get a smile from my son.
5. My shirts don’t need washing until Bud has spit up on it at least 5 times. Anything less than 5 means my shirt is “clean enough”.
6. Having Bud in the mix brings a new level of family that I’ve never experienced before. Now, there is nothing more I’d rather do than spend my days with my 2 guys at home… and Roy I guess.
7. It doesn’t matter if my hair is falling out in clumps, my jeans fit a little tighter, or I feel like I could puke after trying to run 3 miles when I used to be able to run 8 without skipping a beat. I stare at my sweet family and my cup overflows. Joy like this is truly overwhelming.